POLYMORPH Mouldable Plastic Pellets (62°C variant) Friendly Plastic
£2.99 – £29.99
62°C Poli Mouldable Pellets AKA Friendly Plastic, Polymorph
Material: PCL (Polycaprolactone)
These are top grade mouldable pellets. Manufactured in the UK. These pellets have endless uses. Use them and re-use them as many times as you want. You can add dye to them or paint them.
These pellets will melt in temperatures of 58-60°C. You can then mould them into your design. If you are not happy, just reheat them and start over.
Perfect for so many uses, below are just some suggestions.
Prop Making/ Prototyping,
Personal keepsakes or gifts,
Certain exterior medical uses, such as finger splints,
With a melting temperature of around 60°C the pellets will melt in hot water. Please use care when melting, always get the help of an adult.
- Either using water in a pan on the hob, or pre boiled (not boiling) water, heat the pellets to at least 60°C. At this point the pellets will become clear and stick together.
- Using tongs or other tools, remove the pellets from the water. Shake off excess water.
- Once the plastic is comfortable to hold, you can mould it into whatever you wish.
- If the plastic become hard to use, or begins to harden, just return to the hot water to soften.
- Once you have finished your design, just leave to cool. If you wish you can put it in cold water.
- Not happy? Just soften in hot water and start all over again!
Found the same pellets cheaper? We will always beat their price.
100g, 250g, 500g, 750g, 1kg, 2kg